Friday 3 December 2010

The Tale Of…

- I will leave you alone someday,
My flesh is meant to become dirt,
For me there is no other way,
I must return where I came from.

- Then I shall take this journey too,
I want to share your destiny,
If there’s a place you’re going to,
I’m offering my company.

- You have to follow your own fate,
I can not tie your life to mine,
Your kind leaves to another plane,
My kind accepts – we have to die.

- I’d rather live an year with you,
Than live a thousand years without,
I followed fate for far too long,
Now I should follow my own heart.

- Then it’s together, hand in hand,
We live in two, we die in two.

- Yes, it’s together, hand in hand,
We live in two, we die in two.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Like

 
Copyright 2010-2013 Ganea Tudorel Lucilius. All rights reserved with Myows.