Wednesday 21 April 2010

"Maybe The Best Of Things"

Two dices are rolling and rolling in your hand
Dream only at nothing and nothing waits at the end
Suppress your feelings and you won't feel a thing
Put water on fire, you will sure extinguish it

My name means nothing more than it should
Your eyes believe but your brain stops the mood
Reach for my hand, I cannot promise I’m good
But I can prove myself and I promise I would

Sometimes it's better to turn your head in a way
That permits you to hear what others can say
Don’t open your mouth to deny every pray
The smallest sun can begin the longest day

Fly to the clouds and clean your hands in their water
The birds can help you to train your wings proper
You can’t do a thing if you don’t even bother
Just open your eyes and look over the border

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Like

 
Copyright 2010-2013 Ganea Tudorel Lucilius. All rights reserved with Myows.