Friday 2 April 2010

Mockery To A Certain Type Of People

Flying in my universe
In my suit and classy shoes
I am the ruler of the herd
I’m the one who brings the news

Sleeping in my infant bed
Worn out like a fishing line
I am the brick above your head
I’m the one who slows the time

Eating all my fingernails
Followed by a stupid ghost
I am the evil on your trails
I’m the one who dares to cross

Thinking at my TV set
And how to buy more fat and drinks
I am smarter than the rest
I’m the one who sees the tricks

Resting on my lonely chair
Just me and my memory
I am the holder of your air
I’m the one with company

Counting sheep when I’m asleep
Having more with every night
I am rich and I am a creep
I’m the one who gives the right

...

And when you say I am the weak
I promise I don’t understand
You don’t have stones
You don’t have sticks
There’s just the pleasure to pretend
So in your mind you are the best
Just like the other people there
They are the few
They’re not the rest
Just kings of nothing everywhere

Just grab yourself from inside out
Transform the “with” into “without”
That static picture on the wall
Is just a picture, not a mirror
The king you dream is far away
Trapped in the realm of memory
Just grab yourself from inside out
You’ll find a different you, no doubt

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Like

 
Copyright 2010-2013 Ganea Tudorel Lucilius. All rights reserved with Myows.