Saturday 11 June 2011

The Astronomer’s Theory, Part Three: What Must Be Done?

I could’ve stop the evil architecture
From nesting everything in its wrong place
It was my legacy to keep the stars unbind
One simple task for one man’s fate

And now I stand ashamed before my gods
But there is still a chance for this to end
We have to separate the moon from sun
And cleanse the werewolf as a threat

One word depicts the situation best
Each one of us might have to sacrifice
The sun, the moon, their secret love
Your unmarked youth, my place, my life

What better place to start than the beginning?
What life to take than that of an unlawful one?
What better catalyst could I induce to you
Than thinking that tomorrow may still come?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Like

 
Copyright 2010-2013 Ganea Tudorel Lucilius. All rights reserved with Myows.