Monday 22 February 2010

David Tiller’s Dream World

The things are way better inside.
The world is just great in my mind.
It don’t matter it was black and white.
Now every color brings it to life.

I see the mountains rise in the west.
An old man lives there on the crest.
He looks to the sky and the land
Deciding if clouds will come next.

In front there’s a forest so green,
The leaves come alive and they sing.
A young girl walks right by the trees
Taking care of this marvelous dream.

If I look to the east not for long,
And I see the sea seeing the sun,
My face grins and I walk by the shore,
Feeling the breeze elevating my soul.

A river runs cutting the land.
Crystal water, you can see the sand.
You mirror your face on its plane.
You’ll never feel thirsty again.

A castle thrones all you can see.
Its walls are of stone and of glee.
Its towers are high as a tree,
And flags animate in the wind.

But to south, if you turn around,
You will see a single black cloud.
There’s a story that needs to be found,
And the teller is getting so loud.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Like

 
Copyright 2010-2013 Ganea Tudorel Lucilius. All rights reserved with Myows.