Wednesday 12 May 2010

5587

I took the bus tonight, alone
Thinking at my universe
No one sitting next to me, in font
There were to empty seats
People crawling all around, in packs
Praising everything they have
Their eyes avoiding me
Laughing at my integrity

I stole a leaf tonight, again
Now I hold it in my hand
It’s not the way it used to be, its smell
Don’t tell me anything
I know I shouldn’t see this way
But this is how I see
The leaves are judging me
Pointing at my integrity

I read the news tonight, about
The world and everything around
But I was not alone, in fact
I read them on the sidewalk
They turned their head around, to see
A freak is how they label me
I don’t care of what they think
Staring at my integrity

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Like

 
Copyright 2010-2013 Ganea Tudorel Lucilius. All rights reserved with Myows.