Thursday 6 May 2010

Introspection From Two Points of View

From this place in my head
Where I am, where I live
Through my flesh and my bones
I observe another me
My wits roam in the rain
The ways are cut or blocked
And someone seems to say
You cannot pass, this way is shut!

And I’m walking through the shadow
Towards what seems like a door
And I’m counting all the traps
That I see laying on the floor
I cannot go just straight ahead
And numbers seem to hold me back
This cloud appears in my mind
And makes the time derail its track

All I want, all I need
Is a way out of rage
But the key to the door
Is well locked in my cage
They deny me all my rights
Prosecutors dressed in black
And I know I’m the one
Who can fight, take me back

And I’m walking through the ashes
Of my past desires’ log
And I’m counting all the villains
On my way towards the door
I cannot avoid the fights
And numbers seem to grow each day
This storm heightens in my head
And makes the road just mud and clay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Like

 
Copyright 2010-2013 Ganea Tudorel Lucilius. All rights reserved with Myows.