Thursday 13 May 2010

War

I stood on the top of the mountain and saw
The people fighting for nothing below
Anger is coming out of their mouth
From the top you can see all the flaws
Chaos is winning the fight with control
If north’s the direction we’re traveling south

I see everything but I cannot explain
Why are they causing themselves so much pain?
Always destroying what they create
I don’t wanna be a part of their reign
The human race is built up on stains
Nothing can clean this grease and this mess

Every day I see a fight
All the same I see at night
In my dream I see a fight
All around nothing is right

All the reasons are childish and sour
There’s no excuse in lusting for power
The course is set to self destruction
Behind the masks you find only cowards
Preaching and gaining adepts by the hour
Feeding the ways of their corruption

Though I am high I don’t think I’m tall
Nor that I have some kind of control
All I can do is sit and observe
Low as they are they think they have all
But they are just flies hitting the wall
They’re not the center of this universe

All around people are mean
Everyone needs everything
People are defined by greed
They have dreams they need to feed
Every day I see a war
Deep inside they have a war
And outside they have one more
People are defined by war

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Like

 
Copyright 2010-2013 Ganea Tudorel Lucilius. All rights reserved with Myows.