Sunday 16 May 2010

Pros About Cons

I made a face from a banana and two oranges
I draw some wind on the sky to blow the clouds
I lifted all the bugs that were swimming though the leaves
And I’ve build a colony for them on a clear ground

I ate my lemons without a frown on my sunny face
I crossed the street to pick some flowers from a sear field
I stare the bulldog in the eye and made him dance
And I made the stick go over the mountains and all the seas

I broke the ant farm and sold their freedom for a smile
I put the radio on a solitary frequency just to hear the buzz
I am going to touch the wall even if it is electrified
And I will love it and it will answer my touch with a fuss

I slept on the roof while everyone was drinking ice tea inside
I told the sun my stories; he liked them and colored me brown
I sold my umbrellas to poor men for a walk on the country side
And I made a joke about a river when water was pouring down

I spent a day without opening my eyes or use my hands
I want to better understand the crippled and the blind
I hit a chair, a table, the dog, a toy and an empty desk
I ate straight from the plate, I made a mess but I don’t mind

I went to start a war with all the kids from the block
I build the best fortress anyone can build from snow
I made a weird shaped kind of snowman dork
And I said some funny words to the man who tore it down

I wrote a poem about not carrying a bit about the world
I mean, I wrote about not carrying about what’s wrong with it
In fact, I wrote about being grateful to what shines gold
And I want you to know you might just be best of it

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Like

 
Copyright 2010-2013 Ganea Tudorel Lucilius. All rights reserved with Myows.