Monday 22 November 2010

Awakened

Fly! Don’t you dare to look behind!
A demon from the deep draws near!
Awakened from his mystic sleep,
It bursts his way to induce fear.

Frenzy of shadow and darkness,
Extended wings from wall to wall,
A growl of rage and agony
Brings fire in the giant hall,

Black, hard skin and a devil’s tail,
It speaks in quakes that shake the ground,
Its claws could tear apart the stone,
It wears two horns stead of a crown.

A gap between us must be placed,
Hole in the bridge to fall within;
Armed with a whip, it grabbed my leg
And dragged me down to fall within.

Fly! Don’t you dare to look behind!
This fight cannot be fought by you!
Don’t cry for me, I will return,
But now I have to fight this foe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Like

 
Copyright 2010-2013 Ganea Tudorel Lucilius. All rights reserved with Myows.