Tuesday 23 November 2010

Redeemed

My weakness made me feel remorse.
I vainly knocked at opened doors.
A man described only by flaws;
All good I’ve done eclipsed by worse.

I came to realize at last
Life rises slow but falls so fast.
Your feet might walk a field of grass
That ends someplace in pure contrast.

I fight my real enemies,
Those in my head, those in my eyes,
Protect my friends for future lies,
I raise my sword once more to fight.

Pressure is filling up my chest,
These wounds can’t stop me clean my past.
I find my life in reddish dusk,
No clouds to give the sun a mask.

I’ve blown the horn, but who’s to come?
There are more threads to overcome.
I’m not alone, I have my arms,
And little friends, I meant no harm.

It rains with arrows from the sky!

Gravity makes me bend my knees,
And pulls me down near a tree,
And life escapes my dying heart,
And planted arrows tear me apart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Like

 
Copyright 2010-2013 Ganea Tudorel Lucilius. All rights reserved with Myows.