Wednesday 24 November 2010

Swimming Ghosts

Mesmerized I touch the surface.
My fingertips emerge in cold.
I lust to touch that vivid face
That shivers me in every bone.

A million faces watching me,
Inviting me to join their land.
They sing a song of harmony,
Calling, inciting to descend.

I fight a presence I don’t feel.
I can’t seem control myself.
Something is forcing me to kneel,
And touch the water with my hand.

Spirits of the long forgotten,
Ever swimming in this marshes,
Wandering without a pattern,
Till their bodies become ashes.

Where are they now?
Who’s guiding them?
Who wears the blame?
Who’s tricking them?

I find myself among the ghosts,
They pull me to the bottom now.
I feel their breath, I am so close,
I plunged into the end somehow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Like

 
Copyright 2010-2013 Ganea Tudorel Lucilius. All rights reserved with Myows.